Model Aviation is ...
- The flagship publication of the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA).
- The official voice of the AMA, supporting the Academy's Mission and Vision.
- A monthly publication covering all aspects of the hobby and sport.
- Provided as a membership benefit at no extra charge.
- Available by subscription and found in select hobby shops in the U.S. and Canada.
- The best source for news about the Academy and its programs.
- The place to find information concerning new products, aeromodeling events, and helpful how-to articles.
Model Aviation Mission Statement:
Model Aviation is the flagship publication of the Academy of Model Aeronautics. Model Aviation serves as a vehicle to accomplish the purposes of the organization and a means by which official information is distributed to the membership. Model Aviation supports the mission of the Academy of Model Aeronautics. Model Aviation strives to inspire, inform, and instruct enthusiasts who share a passion for aeromodeling. Model Aviation covers the full spectrum of aeromodeling activities, and serves as an important historical resource. Model Aviation seeks to be an information-providing leader in aeromodeling, reflecting the association's position as the world's largest model aviation organization.